2016 Keynote Presenters
Presenters for this years NPM International Indigenous Research Conference, will gather together with attendees from more than 100 tribal nations from around the indigenous world.
Keynote presenters for the 2016 conference include:
- Professor Jacinta Ruru (Raukawa, Ngāti Ranginui, Ngāti Maniapoto)
- Associate Professor Tracey McIntosh (Tūhoe)
- Patrick Kelly (T’esots’en. Leq'á:mel First Nation)
- Dr Donna Gennaro
- Justice Joe Williams (Ngāti Pūkenga, Waitaha, Tapuika)
- Professor Sir Mason Durie (Rangitāne, Ngāti Kauwhata, Ngāti Raukawa)
- Professor Kyle Powys Whyte (Potawatomi)
Together these internationally recognised academics and speakers will present talks on land rights and water issues, Indigenous incarceration and the intergenerational transfer of social inequalities, culturally responsive learning and social justice education, Indigenous rights law, language and resource management, transformational approaches to Māori and Indigenous health, and climate policy and Indigenous peoples.
Register here now for this years conference, and enjoy our Earlybird prices.